(click to enlarge)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I don’t sing regularly? That’s ok 🙂 No experience is necessary
- Where do we rehearse? Rehearsal is on Saturday, August 5 from 11 am – noon at Lawrence Grassi Middle School – gym. Use the main entrance on 7th Avenue.
- What song are we doing? You will be learning: “That Old Feeling” by Coco Love Alcorn. You will be singing the chorus. https://youtu.be/eKOcU1sBZKI
- Who is Coco? Coco is the queen of the collaboration, the gel of the jam. Her shows are an invitation to connect, an invitation to sing, and an invitation to be swept away by great melody, catchy lyrics and winning performances. Her career has spanned over 20 years, 10 albums, cross-Canada tours and award nominations.
Since releasing her latest album Wonderland she has been working with choirs across the country and teaching them her songs. Find out more at www.cocolovealcorn.com/choirs.
- Do I need to have a ticket for the festival? Yes, it is intended that you will be sitting in the audience where you would normally be sitting to watch the evening’s concert(s)
- When are we doing this Flash Mob? During the opening ceremony just before Harrison Kennedy starts the first set of the festival. This will be around 4:20 pm. Saturday, August 5!
- Do I need to register? No just come to the rehearsal on Saturday. Tell your friends too
- Do I need to bring anything? Just a water bottle and a smile 🙂
Filed under: 2017